FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
To cancel your order:
- Go to Orders & Returns if you have an account, or if you placed an order as a guest, enter your guest order details here – you’ll need to provide your order number and email address
- Select the items you want to cancel and your reason for cancellation
- We’ll email you confirmation of your cancelled order
If your order has already been prepared, we can’t cancel your order — but we do offer a free returns service.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to Orders & Returns if you have an account. If you placed your order as a guest, enter your guest order details here
- Find the order you want to return and click Return Item(s)
- Select each item and your reason for returning
View our size conversion charts by selecting Size Guide, which you can find above the select size menu, on the product information page.
How can I get a better understanding on how a piece will fit?
Go to the product information page and select the Size & Fit tab to view the size, fit, cut and model measurements. You can find the material composition and care instructions on The Details tab.
What’s the difference between size, fit, cut and material?
The size of an item refers to the designer size on the label, fit describes how the item will fit on the body, cut is the silhouette and the material describes what the item is made from. To find this information, go to the product information page and view The Details and Size & Fit tab.
Why do designer sizes vary?
International sizes are slightly different when converted and some designers fit larger or smaller than others. That’s why we provide specific information for each item.
What if my item doesn’t fit?
If your item doesn’t fit, you can return it with our free returns service. If you’d like to place another order, you can do this online or contact our global Customer Service team.
We’re investing in global environmental projects to balance out the carbon impact of every single delivery and return we make. Read more about this on our Climate Conscious delivery page.
Once a sale has occurred, your Ask or Bid cannot be cancelled. This policy is in place to maintain marketplace integrity, as we need to ensure every Bid and Ask is real, active, and dependable.