Gallery Dept. Stop Being Racist T-shirt Black
Josué Thomas, an artist and designer, founded the Los Angeles-based gallery department in 2004. The brand and creative art project reimagine vintage garments into streetwear staples under the motto “collaborate, create and rebel.”. Hand-screened and distressed pieces are stitched together in the company’s Los Angeles studio to make pieces that are both stylish and authentic without compromising the artist’s vision. Visit Gallery Dept Clothing official store for shop many more products online.
Gallery Dept. Stop Being Racist Black T-shirt is made with high-quality 100% Cotton. TheGallery Dept T-shirt is soft and elastic, perfect for everyday wear. Fit is classic, comfortable, and stylish.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- The model is wearing a further size up to achieve a relaxed fit
- This T-shirt is designed for a regular fit
- Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36″/ 92cm, height 6’2″/ 188cm
Details & Care
- White and black cotton-jersey
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
There are no reviews yet.